|Home||» Products||» Abrasive Chemical||» Abrasive Chemical|
1. Stainblast is used where there are unwated remnants in the blasted composed element or when a glossy surface is needed. Abrasive goods do not leave rust or metal remnants on the operated material. Stainblast is used on magnesium, aluminum, nickel & Chrome, together with compounded metals and other non-metal parts.
2. wire blast carbon steel and wire blast stainless steel can be used in the following three areas :
- cutting us (cylindrical shape with sharp edge)
- section state(coners are round)
- integral state(ball shape)
The stainless steel of wire blast becomes tougher as is used. Therefore. it can be used as an abradant for much loger time.
3. Rounding Cut Wire ball is accurately cutting high carbon steel and removing sharp edge is suitable for shot peening for goods because of its high durability and uniform hardness and diameter.