|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment||» Water Treatment Equipment|
1) Water to be filtered flows by gravity into the outside of Fiber Discfilter from filtration tank.
2) Solid are separated from the water by the Fiber media mounted on the two sides of the Discfilter and collected on the outside of the Fiber media while the clean water passes through the Fiber media to the inside of Discfilter.
3) When the water reaches the level sensor(Head loss 200mmH) it starts to put driving motor and suction cleaning pump into operation.
4) The backwashing process is automatically stopped by Level sensor when the water level inside filtration tank is lower through removal of solid.
5) Repeating sequence above 24 hours per day with treatment of the suspended solid and other pollutants in the raw water discharges clear water.